Saturday, January 24, 2015

MARRIAGE MENTORING, MORE

The Delite Deli and Cafe in Hamtramck, MI., will host a gathering of engaged and married young adults on Valentine's Day, February 14th from 5 pm.

Join me.

They need our support and encouragement as clergy, among others, enhance their communication skills, tach them how to resolve conflict, and more.

Call me at (313) 530 2777, or visit me at the Vent-Line Interfaith Center for Coaching and Counseling, 2231 Caniff, Hamtramck, MI., 48212.

Then, make plans now to join me at Celina's Polish Kitchen in St. Clair Shores, on Tuesday, March 17th, from 12 noon - 6 pm,  the feast of Saint Patrick, for a good ole Irish party.  All are welcome but I do need reservations since the place comfortably holds about 20 people, although people will come and go those hours, OK?

It will be fun!

And, fun in the middle of Winter is welcomed.

For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment